Zombie Life Insurance? Zombie Life Insurance?

Was alright

The flash was alright, the audio was a problem though; a lot of noise on the mic. It sounded like you blew into it; try talking "over the top" of the mic instead of directly into it to avoid blowing air at it. Other than that, a passable idea.

Greeny's Hood Greeny's Hood

Huh.

I found this funny for some reason... a couple things, though:

The frame rate was excruciatingly slow. I'd recommend speeding up the parts where nothing is happening.

When the music stopped, it made it worse.

Jacinto Background:Africa Jacinto Background:Africa

Um...

Nice picture, really...

...But this isn't a picture portal, it's a flash portal. Maybe try making a forum post offering it?

Jacinto1990 responds:

Yeah, um...who looks at the forum? (besides you)

Hungry Like the Wolf ML Hungry Like the Wolf ML

Half/half

So-so. :) Some of them were funny - a number of them, though just couldn't be heard in the song. I think you tried too hard to get an alternate meaning from some clear lyrics, which just made it sort of... dull.

Others, however, were right on. Also, for the flash itself, it's not terrible or anything, but... you know, it was mostly stick figures and pasted pictures. That can be okay with a funny enough joke set up with them, but this was more repetitive. Maybe a different (more comical) animation each time the lyric comes up, so you don't feel like you've seen the whole thing after the first stanza or two?

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Favorite

This is one of my favorite series on Newgrounds. I'd really like to see it continue in production, and hopefully someday have it's own "Series" or "Collection" category. High quality humor and audio. The graphics aren't cutting edge, but that's part of the charm I think.

The-Swain responds:

There's only so much one man can do, amiright :D

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Spectacularly done

I wasn't clear on something.. Did she shoot the soldiers in the bunker? It looks that way from the pistol smoking but, why exactly would she have done that?

GunChest Episode 02_02 GunChest Episode 02_02

Pretty good

The animation was awesome, overall. A couple places where mouth movement didn't happen when there was talking, but nothing major.

I gave 4/5 instead of 5/5 due to the voice acting - it's rather emotionless and dry. With work on that, it would easily be an awesome series / flash.

Scarfy ep.1 Part 2 Scarfy ep.1 Part 2

Pretty good

The text went by a bit quick, but other than that, pretty well done.

The crazy Sticks The crazy Sticks

Was alright.

Stick fighting movies are sort of overdone though...

- When he shot his head at the end, the bullet-lines went past him, making it look like the shots missed. Often a better way to do gunshots is a flash at the gun barrel, and then blood or a "hit" sound effect from the target.
- Most of the sound effects were decently done.
- Good for practice, but I'd really suggest doing something other than just another "stick vs stick" flash in the long term.

Dark Sonic Shorts Dark Sonic Shorts

Audio Problems

Couldn't hear the voices over the music most of the time.